1. Personality Adjectives
Choose the best adjective for each sentence:
- She's so ____________ , she always gets people to do what she wants.
A shy B vain C manipulative D punctual
- Don't be so _____ . You shouldn't tell people what to do all the time.
A bossing B punctual C bossy D timid
- When I was younger, I was very ___ , but now I often speak to groups of 100 people and it doesn't worry me at all.
A demanding B shy C bitchy D vain
- He's incredibly ____ . He spends hours looking at himself in the mirror.
A punctual B shy C bitchy D vain
- My father's quite _____________ . He often forgets where he has put things
A absent-minded B open-minded C like-minded D mindful
- The important thing is to be __________ . Don't give up. Keep on trying.
A out-going B persistent C shy D pushy
- She says the most terrible things about other people. She can be so ______ sometimes.
A demanding B pushy C bossy D bitchy
- Mike's very _________ . Sometimes I just wish he could be quiet and listen for a change.
A chatty B talkative C easy-going D shy
- You're never happy with anything anyone does. It's impossible to please you. You're so _________ .
A demanding B talkative C aggressive D out-going
- Freddie is only young, but he loves meeting new people. He's extremely ______.
A vain B out-going C shy D pushy
- One of my friends is never late for anything. I wish I could be as ________ as she is.
A timid B punctual C time-wasting D early
- His sister often shouts at people when they don't do what she wants. She can be very __________ .
A timid B talkative C vain D aggressive