Complete the sentences using "and,but,or,for,nor,so"
1. He was very tired after a long working day , _____ he washed all the dishes in the kitchen.
2. Miriam bought apples,oranges,carrots,lemons _____ potatoes from the market in the city center.
3. Mr.Robertson should stop smoking cigarettes immediately _____ he will get seriously ill.
4. I forgot to take my umbrella with me _____ I got soaked under the heavy rain yesterday morning.
5. Benjamin could get the job easily _____ he was the only applicant for that position in the company.
6. He got up very late.He could neither have something to eat _____ have something to drink.
7. My mother vacuumed the floor _____ I dusted the furniture last weekend.
8. Our maths teacher gave her a punishment ____ she was late for class for the third time this week.
9. I didn't have enough money to buy the laptop I liked _____ I borrowed some money from my friend.
10. Samuel really wanted to go to the pop concert _____ he had to study for the French exam.
11. Either you finish the English project on time _____ the teacher will give you a bad mark.
12. James neither knew her telephone number _____ her home adress.He couldn't reach her.
13. Mrs.Cunningham had enough money to buy a new car _____ she couldn't decide which one to choose.
14. The students decided not to go out in the break _____ it was snowing heavily.
15. The thief went into the house from the kitchen window _____ got the mobile phone on the table.
16. Most shampoos include chemicals in them _____ I prefer using natural olive oil soap for my hair.
17. Stop drinking too much coke and eating a lot of fast food _____ you gain too much weight soon.
18. There were some injured players in our football team _____ we could win the match easily.
19. Abigail neither took a shower _____ she brushed her teeth this morning since she was very tired.
20. Benjamin fell asleep in a few minutes _____ the book he started reading was quite boring.
21. People in this small town neither have traffic problems _____ they have environmental problems.
22. Freddie didn't have enough eggs and sugar for the cake _____ he went to the supermarket.
23. People should stop cutting down the trees _____ we will suffer a lot from air pollution.
24. Scarlett ironed all the clothes,washed the dishes _____ wiped the floor before she went to bed.
Watch the video and answer the questions:
You can get the video here
Describe the situation using and,but,or,for,nor,so
1. How does the boy feel?
2. What would you do?
3. What is being advertised?